スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Relieve

I think I was missing something for a long time. About what? About me, myself. I lost something inside of me and I couldn't even see what I wanted to be or what I was like... Or maybe I could say, so called "my goals" or "my dreams".
It sounds like a bit childish and selfish, I know that. So I didn't know how to share this feeling with other people... Anyway, I was so clear about my life before when I was young like 18 or so.
Now, I can barely see what my life is about, or what the meaning of my life is? I couldn't answer that too. In these past few months, I was suffering from many things. 
And.... Today, I remembered what my dream was when I was young, and I felt that dream is still the same. Because I haven’t changed, I am me. And what was that dream? It is kinda simple thing. But for me it is very important for surviving in this world.

I was sick sometimes ago, and I have recovered totally today. But I was thinking why only I could recover? While many of my friends in the hospital are still suffering until now. I was really lucky? or I fought with really good strategy? or maybe I was clever enough to see the point of my own view.... I was thinking about the others too. Why can’t they be well? Why are they so sick until now? How come it happened just like that??

I met someone when I was about to recover from the illness. He is a Psychiatrist, a normal middle age man.
I was thinking to become a Psychiatrist too at that moment to save other people like him.But he said to me like this "Well... You want to be a Psychiatrist? That is good! You are aclever and nice person, you could be a good doctor. But remember, you are writing something, right? Or maybe you can paint or draw something. You need to remember the Art is so much more powerful than any other things."
And I asked him, "Why do you say so? Doctors should be stronger than people like me."And he answered. "Well, what those Psychiatrists do is... just looking at and listening tostories from the outside. You cannot touch the person, and you cannot touch the heart of that person. But how about an artist? You can touch the heart directly and you can move that or astonish them. You could have power if you are really talented and that makes people relieve so muchWhat we psychiatrists can do is very small things only. We can just wait until it will be better. But you could change the whole world within just one moment or a second. Can you see how strong the power you could have?"
That story was really shocking for me. I didn't understand why the Art is existing in this world until that day.

Saving other people is not an easy task, I think sometimes that makes me feel sick too, or even that could be killing me. I know it. But I think I need to do this. And for now, this is the only reason I am here now.
Words or sentences could be a part of the Art? I am not sure too. However, I think I need to believe this. Beautiful words can support or save people sometimes. And I can feel that many people need that. My Ex sent me an E-mail today. It was like "I guess having a positive attitude really helps. I am still working on that."
Escaping is always the easiest way of solving problems for me and for everyone. And I wanted to have that "Escape" too. And how does it look like? It was very tempting and I wanted to have that so eagerly.... And I didn't choose that, what a pity, maybe I should or shouldn't.

To become someone who can save other people... To do this, maybe I need to trust myself, trust my talent, believe my friends... I think I need to be strong enough to carry others feelings or secrets too. It is not easy....
Making sentences is also not an easy thing. I feel like I am killing myself sometimes. Showing my feelings to others is so hurting sometimes. And I need to accept all that scratches too...
I don't regret in my life, so I will start some projects on my own. Until I can truly think I am good enough to support others. It is possible that I only can save one person, that is also a good thing if I can do so.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

可愛い日本人002

日本の女子、それは母親のお人形である。 母親がよいといった洋服を着て、母親がよいといった髪型にし、母親がよいといったメイクをする。 「そんな、短いスカートはやめなさい。もっと清楚な服装にしなさい。」 「そんな、茶髪やめなさい。髪が傷むわよ。」 「そんな、けばいメイクはやめなさい。もっと上品なナチュラルメイクにしなさい。」 いちいち自分の好みを押し付けてくる、それが母親である。お付き合いしている男性の好みにも、口うるさい。一度、母親に合わせたものならば、表面上はにっこり。 「いつも、うちの娘が大変お世話になっております。」 そして彼が帰った後、 「あの子は、マザコンそうだから、やめなさい。」 「あの子は、女の子にもてそうだから、やめなさい。」 「あの子、お金にルーズそうだから、やめなさい。」 こと、結婚相手には、本当に口うるさい。 もう結納もすませてしまっても、もう既に婚約の指輪を渡されていても、 「本当にあの子でいいの?あなただったら、もっといい相手がいただろうに・・・。」 と、自分の娘が選んだ結婚相手に最後の最後まで納得がいかず、愚痴る。 こと結婚式に及んでまで娘の友達に、このように聞く。 「あの子、本当にいいと思う?」 そうして、娘も娘で母親の目を見ながら生きざるを得ず、本当の自分を押し殺して生きなければならない。 自分の本当の気持ちに目をつぶって生きるのである。 一生、反抗期のない娘たちもいるし、ある時、ふと気が付いて、反抗期を迎える娘たちもいる。 ことわたしにおいては、20代後半で反抗期がきた。 母親のお人形であったことに、それまで気が付かなかったのである。 だから、わたしは、大爆発した。 それまでは、いつも一緒に買い物に行き、いつも一緒に旅行にいき、いつも一緒に洋服を見るというなんともべったりな母娘であったのだが、あるときに「あほらし!もうやめぃ、やめぃ。」となったのである。 だが、若干、母親もかわいそうなので、少しだけ気遣うことにしたのだが、以前よりは、ややほったらかしにすることにした。もう、母親のご機嫌取りはやめたのだ。 すると、どんなに心が軽くなったことか・・・。 今までの、重い心の錠がなくなり、私は羽ばたく鳥になった。 だが、結婚相手だけは、自分で選ぶことができないだろう。 結婚相手は、一生の問題であるからだ。 わたしは、母親の納得のいく相...

年头那段

回家那天恰好寒流刚过,是个零下10多度的“艳阳天”。我提着从成田机场买的茅台酒出了机场。回家的一个月前我妈听在省委工作的妹夫说,中国市面上买不到正品贵州茅台,卖到海外的都是真货。之后她特意叮嘱我不带茅台就别回来,汗。据妹夫说某沈阳军区首长宴请来宾的茅台都是手下亲信扛着机关枪从贵州押送回来的。我知道他这话不能信,不过我喜欢他帮我传道布教虚张声势,可以增加我这瓶酒的经济稀缺性。为了配合这说法我还特意向ANA要了两个塑料袋以示东京购买,货真价实。其实这酒我是18000日元买的,后来得知国内商场才卖1200元,大老远费劲带回来一点成就感都没。不过想想终究会有“识货”的人就得以慰藉了。 回了家懒得说话,也不知是这天寒地冻搞得口齿不灵,还是冬眠期的思考停滞,我就像个店小二小心翼翼地看着那么多嘴坐在一起吧唧吧唧吃喝,谈天说地。也不敢随便插嘴,跟人家谈点正气的嗑,他们会说我有病,想说钱没啥魅力,他们就认为我疯了。自己好像浮在空中成了隐形的旁观者。 我这个旁观者在过年的一周里走了4个城市,饭桌上多是表兄妹的升学,就业,结婚问题。今年房地产市场暗淡,家里人对买房也不像去年那么热衷了。不过我还是被拉去参观了几处像样子的公寓。相对北京上海每平米几万元的房价,东北的房子还算得上便宜。当然便宜也有便宜的代价,冬天外面冷得要命,室内供暖热死人。这几年的新房把原本的暖气片改成了地热,热电厂把供暖烧好一点就能上25度,比我在东京的家要高出2倍多。 简单“目测”了4地房价,大家也感受一下便宜的东北价格。 沈阳,人口1000万,地铁规划10条,目前开通2条,中心区域房价在1万左右。 鞍山,人口350万,市中心铁东区房价在大概在每平米7千左右。 锦州,人口150万,只有一条商业街。市中心房价4,5千元搞定。 葫芦岛,人口100万以下,商业街聚集在旧区,政府机关入住的新区房价在4千左右。

芸術家の娘001

こんばんは。saraです。 タイトルの通り、私は芸術家夫婦の間に産まれました。 80年代にスペインで生まれ、三歳からは日本の福井という田舎で育ちました。 日本の「三つ子の魂百まで」という諺にもあるように、三歳までの幼少期をスペインで過ごしたことは私の人生にとって大きな影響を与えたように思います。 三歳の頃、初めて日本の空港に着いた時、私の親戚のおばさんたちに会った私は「ママ、外人がいっぱいいる。怖いよ。」というような事をスペイン語で話したそうです。 初めて会った親戚の人はもちろん普通の日本人なので、初対面と言っても誰もハグやキスもしないです。ただ、 「あら、サラちゃん?かわいいわね~よく来たわね。」と言うだけです。 それに対して私は「ママ、みんな私の事を誰も愛してくれないの?どうして誰もキスしてくれないの?」とスペイン語で言って泣き始めてしまったそうです。 恋愛関係も同様で、日本人の曖昧な表現や態度は例え若干の「好意」があると感じても、それだけでは何の「愛の証拠」にもならないじゃないかというのが自分の考えでした。 今まで、日本人と恋愛関係になったことは一度もなく、日本人の「愛の示し方」は私には今でも全く理解できません。 さてさて日本で長い間過ごした後、再びスペインに戻って来ました。 スペイン人の男性の日本人の妻として。 私はスペイン人から見るとまだまだパッションが足りないらしく、冷たい、よそよそしいと思われている気がします。 とにかく、態度やキスやハグで何度も「愛してる」と、友達同士でも家族の中でも常に確認していたい人たちのようです。 でも、一つだけはっきりと感じていること それはやっぱり、気持ちを示さない曖昧な関係よりは、ちゃんと相手に感謝や愛情を示せるような関係の方が健全だと私は思います。